NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS):
Effective March 19, 2020 our office will not be open to the public. This decision is to protect the population we serve along with our staff.
Please visit Parishe-file.revenue.louisiana.gov or Salestaxonline.com to file your taxes online or you may mail your return with payment or leave it in the drop slot in the front door. If you have questions please call 318-865-3312 during our business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thank you for your understanding,
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 104, Shreveport, LA 71161
The purpose of the Caddo-Shreveport Sales and Use Tax Commission is to collect the proper amount of tax revenue at the lowest possible cost to those we serve, and in a manner that warrants the highest degree of confidence in our integrity, efficiency, effectiveness, and fairness. To achieve that purpose we will:
- Encourage the highest level of voluntary compliance with state and local tax laws and regulations
- Educate and advise the dealers of their responsibilities and rights
- Determine the extent of compliance and causes for non-compliance
- Do all things necessary for the proper administration and enforcement of the tax laws
- Continually search for and implement new, more efficient and effective ways of accomplishing our mission
Act No. 270 of the 2018 Regular Session requires a policy against sexual harassment be created and each public servant be notified of the policy.